Edit History

Kypari

Kypari

13 minutes ago, Tatost said:

They don't need to record, they could literally just take a picture of some messages in discord, or give an example of poop he's started. I know that people don't always record stuff, I gave you plenty of examples on how they could provide evidence that shouldn't be that hard to find if he's done all these things.

Things happen on servers too, and that's where tuna being staff before originates from obviously. That's hard to come by.

Someone's word on a subject like this shouldn't be all they need, especially if they're just going to say "he is immature and caused controversy." Staff privileges shouldn't be held lightly, so don't you think that you should at least prove your argument on why he shouldn't be staff?

They should, I haven't even vouched at all yet.

I may not be highly educated on this, but I just have the slightest feeling that people bandwagoning since one person in their friend group doesn't like Tuna. I know full well what goes on in private discords, and it constantly leads to people ganging up on the person one person doesn't like. This all originates from one person saying in their private discord "grr I hate player X," so everyone in that discord decides they hate them as well.

I only suspect it's just bandwagoning because Kypari, Elcark, Grape, Segal, and Manlyduck are all in the exact same discord. This is a discord I've been in, and I've seen people talk poop.

That's a bit of an allegation you have there. First and foremost, I'm going to completely defend Elcark specifically by saying that they are vouching in their own personal opinion as firstly, Elcark does not talk much in that discord and is the type of person to disagree with the most popular opinion (we're both higherups and argue all the time, so it's hardly bias if we're on the same page once lol).

Secondly, you are really pulling out the bias card again. Really? Because someone disagrees with you, you're going to claim that everyone is biased? Are there some vouches that may be biased? Yeah, sure. I wouldn't be surprised if Manlyduck's vouch was biased because of my personal opinion on the topic and because I don't think Manlyduck saw tuna too many times, but in regards to literally everyone else no I wouldn't say so at all. I hardly even talk to grape too lol so I don't know where you're getting that from.

I could say the exact same thing about bandwagoning about nitnat's vouch or whoever vouches positively for tuna in this case. I am also aware that I am not the most popular person and people have pooptalked me too. People have opinions for vouches dude, and there's nothing wrong with that.

And also, vouches don't mean that much in staff applications other than feedback. It is the higherups who decide who gets staff and who doesn't, so all of these vouches such as "immature" or whatever with literally no basis don't mean anything at all.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright then, here goes.

First and foremost, I want to address how there has been quite a lack effort and interest of becoming staff, one such thing being activity on the servers. You have not been on much enough for me to want to say "this person is active enough" to get staff in the first place, so you will need to fix that firstly. Another related issue to lacking in effort would be how you don't help people or contribute to a similar standard of other staff who I would consider personally, so you need to bump up showing how much you care about being staff as a whole because right now it really feels like a "this community sucks so I'm going to help it out", which really doesn't give good vibes AT ALL, and if that's not what you're trying to say then that's certainly the vibe I got from this thread and recent events.

Secondly, there was a major lack of maturity and a lot of hyperactivity when you were staff, so much so to a degree where you would often get into arguments with people on the server and cause drama with them, one such person being Skelly. I am aware that after you and Skelly were both warned about the whole situation, you stopped and Skelly continued, which I think was a great thing. However, this does not change my opinion of you when you were staff being immature to a degree where I would like to see a lot more improvements before positively vouching.

Kypari

Kypari

12 minutes ago, Tatost said:

They don't need to record, they could literally just take a picture of some messages in discord, or give an example of poop he's started. I know that people don't always record stuff, I gave you plenty of examples on how they could provide evidence that shouldn't be that hard to find if he's done all these things.

Things happen on servers too, and that's where tuna being staff before originates from obviously. That's hard to come by.

Someone's word on a subject like this shouldn't be all they need, especially if they're just going to say "he is immature and caused controversy." Staff privileges shouldn't be held lightly, so don't you think that you should at least prove your argument on why he shouldn't be staff?

I may not be highly educated on this, but I just have the slightest feeling that people bandwagoning since one person in their friend group doesn't like Tuna. I know full well what goes on in private discords, and it constantly leads to people ganging up on the person one person doesn't like. This all originates from one person saying in their private discord "grr I hate player X," so everyone in that discord decides they hate them as well.

I only suspect it's just bandwagoning because Kypari, Elcark, Grape, Segal, and Manlyduck are all in the exact same discord. This is a discord I've been in, and I've seen people talk poop.

That's a bit of an allegation you have there. First and foremost, I'm going to completely defend Elcark specifically by saying that they are vouching in their own personal opinion as firstly, Elcark does not talk much in that discord and is the type of person to disagree with the most popular opinion (we're both higherups and argue all the time, so it's hardly bias if we're on the same page once lol).

Secondly, you are really pulling out the bias card again. Really? Because someone disagrees with you, you're going to claim that everyone is biased? Are there some vouches that may be biased? Yeah, sure. I wouldn't be surprised if Manlyduck's vouch was biased because of my personal opinion on the topic and because I don't think Manlyduck saw tuna too many times, but in regards to literally everyone else no I wouldn't say so at all. I hardly even talk to grape too lol so I don't know where you're getting that from.

I could say the exact same thing about bandwagoning about nitnat's vouch or whoever vouches positively for tuna in this case. I am also aware that I am not the most popular person and people have pooptalked me too. People have opinions dude, and there's nothing wrong with that.

And also, vouches don't mean that much in staff applications other than feedback. It is the higherups who decide who gets staff and who doesn't, so all of these vouches such as "immature" or whatever with literally no basis don't mean anything at all.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright then, here goes.

First and foremost, I want to address how there has been quite a lack effort and interest of becoming staff, one such thing being activity on the servers. You have not been on much enough for me to want to say "this person is active enough" to get staff in the first place, so you will need to fix that firstly. Another related issue to lacking in effort would be how you don't help people or contribute to a similar standard of other staff who I would consider personally, so you need to bump up showing how much you care about being staff as a whole because right now it really feels like a "this community sucks so I'm going to help it out", which really doesn't give good vibes AT ALL, and if that's not what you're trying to say then that's certainly the vibe I got from this thread and recent events.

Secondly, there was a major lack of maturity and a lot of hyperactivity when you were staff, so much so to a degree where you would often get into arguments with people on the server and cause drama with them, one such person being Skelly. I am aware that after you and Skelly were both warned about the whole situation, you stopped and Skelly continued, which I think was a great thing. However, this does not change my opinion of you when you were staff being immature to a degree where I would like to see a lot more improvements before positively vouching.

Kypari

Kypari

1 minute ago, Tatost said:

2 minutes ago, Tatost said:

3 minutes ago, Tatost said:

I could say the exact same thing about bandwagoning about nitnat's vouch or whoever vouches positively for tuna in this case. People have opinions dude, and there's nothing wrong with that.

Alright then, here goes.