Edit History

Tatost

Tatost

13 minutes ago, Elcark said:

I would not vouch for someone positively myself unless I was sure that they would handle it well, and there is nothing I have experienced from tuna first hand or otherwise that shows me this would be the case. 

If you want to take choosing staff to the next level, you should start playing a lot more on the servers the applicant plays on. In this case, Surf, as that is the only server I've ever seen Tuna play on.

While I respect your opinion, I just feel like you make your mind too quickly. I feel as though you should spend a bit more time forming an opinion, especially as a higher up. Our vouches are only meant to sway the higher-ups into coming to our side because in the end you guys just make the decisions instead of it being a majority vote like a member application.

I'm not saying you haven't seen Tuna since he came back, but I am saying that you should make it your job to gather a bit more information than you did when you were an admin, mod, member, or even non-member. If you've already been playing surf with Tuna, then I guess this post means jack poop, but I guess I'm going to post it just in case.

As the final decision rests in your hands, you need to be the most educated on the topic.

EDIT: Just going to say that Kypari and I have already talked about my post from earlier. I'm just going to say now that my post was not meant to start a poop storm, so please refrain from turning the thread into something of the sort.

Tatost

Tatost

3 minutes ago, Elcark said:

I would not vouch for someone positively myself unless I was sure that they would handle it well, and there is nothing I have experienced from tuna first hand or otherwise that shows me this would be the case. 

If you want to take choosing staff to the next level, you should start playing a lot more on the servers the applicant plays on. In this case, Surf, as that is the only server I've ever seen Tuna play on.

While I respect your opinion, I just feel like you make your mind too quickly. I feel as though you should spend a bit more time forming an opinion, especially as a higher up. Our vouches are only meant to sway the higher-ups into coming to our side because in the end you guys just make the decisions instead of it being a majority vote like a member application.

I'm not saying you haven't seen Tuna since he came back, but I am saying that you should make it your job to gather a bit more information than you did when you were an admin, mod, member, or even non-member. If you've already been playing surf with Tuna, then I guess this post means jack poop, but I guess I'm going to post it just in case.

As the final decision rests in your hands, you need to be the most educated on the topic.