Edit History

Caribou

Caribou

Bagel is fat

15 minutes ago, YeEternalTuna said:

I wish people would just stop clinging to the past so much because its starting to actually make me upset because I'm trying to improve but oh well ?‍♀️

That statement is hypocritical, I've seen you say the same thing in multiple threads, but you want to convince me that you don't look at my past whenever I come up, that's just ridiculous. So far I haven't seen but bad behavior and nothing has improved at all, at first I was hesitant thinking to change it, but after the thing on FF2 happened and how you reacted to it, trying to stir drama on Discord since you couldn't on the server, that's when I realized I shouldn't change my vouch.

Caribou

Caribou

14 minutes ago, YeEternalTuna said:

I wish people would just stop clinging to the past so much because its starting to actually make me upset because I'm trying to improve but oh well ?‍♀️

That statement is hypocritical, I've seen you say the same thing in multiple threads, but you want to convince me that you don't look at my past whenever I come up, that's just ridiculous. So far I haven't seen but bad behaviour and nothing has improved at all, at first I was hesitant thinking to change it, but after the thing on FF2 happened and how you reacted to it, trying to stir drama on Discord since you couldn't on the server, that's when I realized I shouldn't change my vouch.