Edit History

Wave420_

Wave420_

A few suggestions I have (in terms of personal preference and probable highest-to-lowest player population & enjoyment):

1. MGE or 6's/Highlander server (this is mostly for us to play scheduled xG 6's or highlander games on our own).

2. Soldier/Demoman jump maps.

3. Slender Fortress.

4. Ultiduo or BBall.

Something to keep in mind, however, is that the first two options would assume that said gamemodes would be removed from the GameMode Rotation server, since they would be added to a completely new server anyway.

Wave420_

Wave420_

A few suggestions I have (in terms of personal preference and probable highest-to-lowest player population & enjoyment):

1. MGE or 6's/Highlander Server (this is mostly for us to play scheduled xG 6's or highlander games on our own).

2. Soldier/Demoman Jump maps.

3. Slender Fortress.

4. Ultiduo or BBall.

Something to keep in mind, however, is that the first two options would assume that said gamemodes would be removed from the GameMode Rotation server, since they would be added to a completely new server anyway.

Wave420_

Wave420_

1. MGE or 6's/Highlander Server (this is mostly for us to play scheduled xG 6's or highlander games on our own)

2. Soldier/Demoman Jump maps

3. Slender Fortress

4. Ultiduo or BBall