Edit History

Kypari

Kypari

6 minutes ago, Tatost said:

It might be pushing it, but I'll compare this to the Supreme Court of the United States. There are two terms, loose construction, and strict construction. You guys are using loose construction by bending the rules to fit more modern means. (I only use bending because I couldn't think of a better word). However, when you make these changes you guys aren't very good at alerting people "hey we've kind of altered what this means, here's what it means now and why we changed it!" To be completely honest, I'm not sure what is allowed and what isn't anymore. Stuff that used to not fly back in, say, 2016 is welcomed with open arms.

tldr, please be more specific and open about rules, please revise the motd if possible and make sure you don't have to alter them next month. Make your staff members, as well as the regulars aware of the change with a PSA or something. It's obvious that some are unhappy with the clarity of the rules.

Nothing has changed, that's the thing.

I'm personally not opposed to clarifying things moreso at all, but I can't say the same for everyone unfortunately. 

Kypari

Kypari

4 minutes ago, Tatost said:

It might be pushing it, but I'll compare this to the Supreme Court of the United States. There are two terms, loose construction, and strict construction. You guys are using loose construction by bending the rules to fit more modern means. (I only use bending because I couldn't think of a better word). However, when you make these changes you guys aren't very good at alerting people "hey we've kind of altered what this means, here's what it means now and why we changed it!" To be completely honest, I'm not sure what is allowed and what isn't anymore. Stuff that used to not fly back in, say, 2016 is welcomed with open arms.

tldr, please be more specific and open about rules, please revise the motd if possible and make sure you don't have to alter them next month. Make your staff members, as well as the regulars aware of the change with a PSA or something. It's obvious that some are unhappy with the clarity of the rules.

Nothing has changed, that's the thing.

I'm personally not at all opposed to clarifying things moreso at all, but I can't say the same for everyone unfortunately.