Edit History

Nyxll

Nyxll

56 minutes ago, Forest said:

m all for community challenges, but this isn't a challenge so much as it is humiliation (basically the intention) which is what makes it perfect as a "free pass" for an unban. 

Maybe start with something smaller and more manageable, like a singing challenge (audio only)? I doubt that anyone would want to make a public spectacle of themselves by choking down pizza while singing a song all captured on video.

I must say, while it is the perfect punishment, why won't people humiliate themselves further for the challenge. Horrors of being an butthole

Nyxll

Nyxll

56 minutes ago, Forest said:

m all for community challenges, but this isn't a challenge so much as it is humiliation (basically the intention) which is what makes it perfect as a "free pass" for an unban. 

Maybe start with something smaller and more manageable, like a singing challenge (audio only)? I doubt that anyone would want to make a public spectacle of themselves by choking down pizza while singing a song all captured on video.

I must say, while it is the perfect punishment, why won't people humiliate themselves further for the challenge. Horrors of being an butthole

Nyxll

Nyxll

51 minutes ago, Forest said:

I must say, while it is the perfect punishment, why won't people humiliate themselves further for the challenge. Horrors of being a butthole