Edit History

NitNat

NitNat

idk man I just want to edit it

I didn't really know you too well when you were first member, I always only heard of things before you left but never really experienced them head on, so I didn't really care.  But from what I've seen recently, and you attempting to join back, you seem pretty cool. By cool I mean you're mellow and just neat to be in a server with.  The few times I've caught you on surf and the forums you sound more lighthearted and and comical. So yeah, I think you deserve it a fat +1 . Good luck on the rest my man A:7 M:9

NitNat

NitNat

I didn't really know you too well when you were first member, I always only heard of things before you left but never really experienced them head on, so I didn't really care.  But from what I've seen recently, and you attempting to join back, you seem pretty cool. By cool I mean you're mellow and just neat to be in a server with.  The few times I've caught you on surf and the forums you sound more lighthearted and and comical. So yeah, I think you deserve it a fat +1. Good luck on the rest my man A:7 M:9