Edit History

OneGlove

OneGlove

more info

I guess I should also say that while your points are correct, there isn't a full reason for us to not remove a minor annoyance. Why should we keep an annoyance in the servers if its annoying?

10 minutes ago, NitNat said:

There isn’t a way for the charge to be harmful considering it’s mostly done in the farthest corner of spawns, and that anyone is physically able to walk away or simply move slightly to hear. There is literally no way for it to stem something worse since it’s pretty cut and dry. There is also no way for it to be game ruining since majority of players do not even load in for the full 20 seconds and the map resets everyone back to spawn and wasd frozen. The chance of something happening in that time span is slim to none, you can’t even finish any of the surf maps in that time.

If there is no real benefit to the exploit, then why even bother defending it? There is no benefit I can see other than "lol lets trigger people by being loud".

The only reason I see for you arguing to keep this functioning is for the sake of arguing.

OneGlove

OneGlove

10 minutes ago, NitNat said:

There isn’t a way for the charge to be harmful considering it’s mostly done in the farthest corner of spawns, and that anyone is physically able to walk away or simply move slightly to hear. There is literally no way for it to stem something worse since it’s pretty cut and dry. There is also no way for it to be game ruining since majority of players do not even load in for the full 20 seconds and the map resets everyone back to spawn and wasd frozen. The chance of something happening in that time span is slim to none, you can’t even finish any of the surf maps in that time.

If there is no real benefit to the exploit, then why even bother defending it? There is no benefit I can see other than "lol lets trigger people by being loud".

The only reason I see for you arguing to keep this functioning is for the sake of arguing.