Team Fortress 2
  • In-Game Name
    Jackie
  • Identity
    STEAM_0:1:70818115
  • Ban Type
    Server Ban
  • Information

Got banned FOR A MONTH because Moo -Moo reported me for being toxic. I think my ban is pretty unfair because I only said a few things and I thought we were all just having some fun bantering with eachother. Really it seemed to me like Moo -Moo was unphased by what I had said judging by his responses. 

Moo -Moo and Mau -Mau really hate my friend kamaal and try to start poop with him constantly, I don't really hate them all that much personally. (Maybe I now I do)

I know that it's a month because of my previous bans from Kypari, but I think even those bans are debatable. Everyone knows he hates my guts and just jumps at the chance to punish me for any minute reason he can find at the time. (He's even wrongly banned me for a month in the past and it got instantly repealed because it was unfair)

I don't think I deserve this long of a punishment for just chiming in at the start and poking some harmless fun at Moo. 

And also the admins decided that my ban didn't even need a formal request on the forums, Moo moo just brought it straight to them and they decided to ban me without considering the thoughts of the players??? what the fudge is up with that???

At the very least I think my ban should be rolled down to a week.

edit: here's chatlogs https://imgur.com/a/92rBBVN

Jacklyn

Jacklyn

• Division
    Team Fortress 2
  • In-Game Name
    Jackie
  • Identity
    STEAM_0:1:70818115
  • Ban Type
    Server Ban
  • Information

Got banned FOR A MONTH because Moo -Moo reported me for being toxic. I think my ban is pretty unfair because I only said a few things and I thought we were all just having some fun bantering with eachother. Really it seemed to me like Moo -Moo was unphased by what I had said judging by his responses. 

Moo -Moo and Mau -Mau really hate my friend kamaal and try to start poop with him constantly, I don't really hate them all that much personally. (Maybe I now I do)

I know that it's a month because of my previous bans from Kypari, but I think even those bans are debatable. Everyone knows he hates my guts and just jumps at the chance to punish me for any minute reason he can find at the time. (He's even wrongly banned me for a month in the past and it got instantly repealed because it was unfair)

I don't think I deserve this long of a punishment for just chiming in at the start and poking some harmless fun at Moo. 

And also the admins decided that my ban didn't even need a formal request on the forums, Moo moo just brought it straight to them and they decided to ban me without considering the thoughts of the players??? what the fudge is up with that???

At the very least I think my ban should be rolled down to a week.