Edit History

Kypari

Kypari

On 7/13/2018 at 10:08 PM, LemonVolt said:

This is actually starting to bother me. Right now xG is split into two groups, the Furry friends, then the Tuna group.

There are far more groups than just the furry group. That specification is so broad that I don't think I can even place who you mean by it. There's groups of Wyverness' discord, Krampus', Healix's, Hachi's, and many of us are in multiple of them. Just labeling everyone as furries despite how surprisingly enough a lot of people aren't actually furries doesn't exactly come across very well at all.

The furry group despises the entirety of the Tuna group because of one person, who imo never did anything to deserve it. They're taking it to the extreme and banishing friends to the shadow realm because they have friends in that group. Then what friends they have left after that try to convince them that Tuna's group is the devils house and never talk to anyone there.

I'm really unsure why you're pinning this all on Tuna, I don't have problems with any of you solely because of tuna because that's completely unfair. Many people in your friendship group I have had problems with in the past and currently, and since most of the people in that group go around sort of in packs and often do things together, I don't think it's unsurprising personally to say that a lot of us aren't a fan at all of how many of you have acted. Hopefully we can all put a change to that!

Then the Tuna group, obviously is poop on the most, it isn't perfect, (I do think that some things could have been handled a little better, but they did what they needed to get the message across) but I think they're much better than the other.

It's just fudgeing nonsense and shouldn't be a thing. As a part of the tuna group, the furry group can chill tfo.

I don't even know if I would have called it the tuna group in the first place to be honest Things could definitely have been handled better to a degree where (I mean this with the upmost respect) it just makes you guys look rude, snarky and I hate to say it but kind of childish. As virr said, we're a gaming community and there's no need for drama and I just want everyone to get along, but when I see passive aggression (from both sides too) it just makes me feel like we've lost something.

You're saying you're much better than the other and that's obviously entirely biased and pretty unfair to say, but obviously you see your group from a different standpoint to what many of us do. In my personal opinion I would think the total opposite, no offense of course.

I feel a lot of drama stems from private discord ranting and people disagreeing with opinions. Why is it so bad if someone disagrees with your opinion? We are all human (surprisingly considering the current state of the tf2 division) and we all have feelings and opinions, and no one should be shamed or insulted for that. If someone disagrees with you, ask why, try to change their mind, and if all else fails that's OK!

This leads me to another problem that I've been having, which is in regards to people on TGH essentially tryharding and playing "as if it was competitive". This came up in an issue recently when many maps had votes to be removed and people were making comments such as "24/7 Aquatic Ruin". Complaining how people play in the first place is the problem, and I don't even play competitively - I just kill people because that's my way of fun and I prefer maps that are more balanced and are fun to fight on, I would join a comp team if I played competitively, not hang around on xG. Hanging out with you guys and killing is great and why I love playing on xG servers, so if people would stop judging other people for playing they way they do that would be nice, and I'm directing this at the people who play it competitively and call people idiots for liking to explore maps too (that really bothers me), not just the people making snarky comments towards those who do play it competitively. People play in their own way and as long as we're not breaking rules or hurting anyone is it really such an issue?

I hear things like "why are we voting for this fudgeing map lol" (specifically from the competitive people since I'm often with them in a call) way too often and I also hear others complain like "lol competitive tf2", but I just don't understand why people can just vote for the maps they like, try to rile people up to go to the map you like and just get along, not argue over something so silly.

Kypari

Kypari

23 hours ago, LemonVolt said:

This is actually starting to bother me. Right now xG is split into two groups, the Furry friends, then the Tuna group.

There are far more groups than just the furry group. That specification is so broad that I don't think I can even place who you mean by it. There's groups of Wyverness' discord, Krampus', Healix's, Hachi's, and many of us are in multiple of them. Just labeling everyone as furries despite how surprisingly enough a lot of people aren't actually furries doesn't exactly come across very well at all.

The furry group despises the entirety of the Tuna group because of one person, who imo never did anything to deserve it. They're taking it to the extreme and banishing friends to the shadow realm because they have friends in that group. Then what friends they have left after that try to convince them that Tuna's group is the devils house and never talk to anyone there.

I'm really unsure why you're pinning this all on Tuna, I don't have problems with any of you solely because of tuna because that's completely unfair. Many people in your friendship group I have had problems with in the past and currently, and since most of the people in that group go around sort of in packs and often do things together, I don't think it's unsurprising personally to say that a lot of us aren't a fan at all of how many of you have acted. Hopefully we can all put a change to that since I know there have

Then the Tuna group, obviously is poop on the most, it isn't perfect, (I do think that some things could have been handled a little better, but they did what they needed to get the message across) but I think they're much better than the other.

It's just fudgeing nonsense and shouldn't be a thing. As a part of the tuna group, the furry group can chill tfo.

I don't even know if I would have called it the tuna group in the first place to be honest Things could definitely have been handled better to a degree where (I mean this with the upmost respect) it just makes you guys look rude, snarky and I hate to say it but kind of childish. As virr said, we're a gaming community and there's no need for drama and I just want everyone to get along, but when I see passive aggression (from both sides too) it just makes me feel like we've lost something.

You're saying you're much better than the other and that's obviously entirely biased and pretty unfair to say, but obviously you see your group from a different standpoint to what many of us do. In my personal opinion I would think the total opposite, no offense of course.

I feel a lot of drama stems from private discord ranting and people disagreeing with opinions. Why is it so bad if someone disagrees with your opinion? We are all human (surprisingly considering the current state of the tf2 division) and we all have feelings and opinions, and no one should be shamed or insulted for that. If someone disagrees with you, ask why, try to change their mind, and if all else fails that's OK!

This leads me to another problem that I've been having, which is in regards to people on TGH essentially tryharding and playing "as if it was competitive". This came up in an issue recently when many maps had votes to be removed and people were making comments such as "24/7 Aquatic Ruin". Complaining how people play in the first place is the problem, and I don't even play competitively - I just kill people because that's my way of fun and I prefer maps that are more balanced and are fun to fight on, I would join a comp team if I played competitively, not hang around on xG. Hanging out with you guys and killing is great and why I love playing on xG servers, so if people would stop judging other people for playing they way they do that would be nice, and I'm directing this at the people who play it competitively and call people idiots for liking to explore maps too (that really bothers me), not just the people making snarky comments towards those who do play it competitively. People play in their own way and as long as we're not breaking rules or hurting anyone is it really such an issue?

I hear things like "why are we voting for this fudgeing map lol" (specifically from the competitive people since I'm often with them in a call) way too often and I also hear others complain like "lol competitive tf2", but I just don't understand why people can just vote for the maps they like, try to rile people up to go to the map you like and just get along, not argue over something so silly.