Sign in to follow this  
Young

"Hacking"...?

So i know i have been falsely banned for "hacking", but i'm not.

When ever im playing on surf i get accused of hacking, but i can take a demo or whatever for anyone to prove it. Im just afraid of being banned again and not being ever unbanned.

So, what can i do to prevent myself from being banned.

(im not sure if this was the right area to post, but i am doing this as i play :P)

Edit: Well, ive already been banned, so this thread is usless. Had fun on the server though

Yeah... getting headshots is considered hacking i guess...

What i dont understand is why i didnt get banned back when i used to play the server a lot more...

I just wish i got a warning or something so i could at least demo it :P

edit: the 2nd ban mustve been a temporary because i just join again. but still, it gets annoying being called a hacker and worrying about getting banned.

hmmm.....maybe ill stick around in surf for abit, as u can see sometimes our mods / admins don't know if its hack or just legit. If peolpe constantly think your hacking the best solution is!!!!! PLAY LIKE U JUST STARTED THE GAME ~ <3

^^If you do this then theyre like "OHHH THAT PROVES IT TURN THEM ON THEN WHEN YOU GET ACCUSED TURN THEM OFF PERMA BAN!!!" I say that to sometimes cause its obvious when someones hacking. Besides dont you hack sometimes duckii? not sure your the best one to take advice from lol.

Well anyways, if i get lucky shots, for example shoot someone while they are surfiing, they start calling admins and stuff. I cant just abandon my skill D:

lol depend on my mood? xD anyways, i always mess around while playing anything else than Jb :D. Such as today.. i went on a server that has no block + throwing knife (Bad idea) and i would get people stuck haha.

Sign in to follow this