Edit History

Tatost

Tatost

27 minutes ago, Dannypicacho said:

Mechanical keyboards, they just fudge you up sometimes y'know? I think what Nyxll is trying to say is that you're giving these negative ratings for a slight mistake or accidental keystroke and it's making you look toxic. Some people care about their forum accounts and their ratings, I check the forums daily and pretty much use it like social media. I was memeing when I @'d you the first time but then y'all turned this into a flame war for something literally so stupid. 

Wait, if giving people the ratings they deserve means I'm toxic, what does that make the people who meme rate my posts?

27 minutes ago, Dannypicacho said:

something literally so stupid. 

That's why I said getting angry over ratings was literally the most retarded thing you can do.

Tatost

Tatost

25 minutes ago, Dannypicacho said:

Mechanical keyboards, they just fudge you up sometimes y'know? I think what Nyxll is trying to say is that you're giving these negative ratings for a slight mistake or accidental keystroke and it's making you look toxic. Some people care about their forum accounts and their ratings, I check the forums daily and pretty much use it like social media. I was memeing when I @'d you the first time but then y'all turned this into a flame war for something literally so stupid. 

Wait, if giving people the ratings they deserve means I'm toxic, what does that make the people who meme rate my posts?