Edit History

Elcark

Elcark

7 minutes ago, Kypari said:

It's fine to make a private server for you and your friends with the plugins, but you can't aid a rival community whilst you are in xG otherwise you risk losing your membership.

Pretty much this, but keep in mind we don't have any kind of monopoly on plugins (beyond any made by someone for our servers, such as the jailbreak plugin) and they are all openly available, so denying or hiding them from anyone would be a bit childish. 

@OrangeBandito get in touch with me on discord (elcark#7346) and I'll see about showing you ones that are on the server.   nvm just saw what lithium posted 

Elcark

Elcark

4 minutes ago, Kypari said:

It's fine to make a private server for you and your friends with the plugins, but you can't aid a rival community whilst you are in xG otherwise you risk losing your membership.

Pretty much this, but keep in mind we don't have any kind of monopoly on plugins (beyond any made by someone for our servers, such as the jailbreak plugin) and they are all openly available, so denying or hiding them from anyone would be a bit childish. 

@OrangeBandito get in touch with me on discord (elcark#7346) and I'll see about showing you ones that are on the server.