Edit History

ScottNi

ScottNi

mistake

Ok im not sure how to quote but im going to point out in your 1st bit i did not get autoswapped i personally joined t because i did not know the map well. The second bit im not the best at jailbreak considering im still newish to the gamemode but if i die by a knife its not automatically baiting

The third now i might not see it as baiting but you could i still was pretty cautious to not get knifed and this only happened 3-4 rounds. the fourth i wasnt done explaining the rules i told them to freeze on my marker told them to not climb up the ladders after the first jump explained how much winners i would be taking and how i would be taking them and then they went for the goal while explaining and frozen. 

the fourth firstly it was not me ledge camping i havent i know the warden was ledge camping but it was not me i was not looking at chat at the time i realized 15 second after you sent it but in my mind people were rebelling also the breaking of the thing i asked if it was okay but knew it was wrong and walked away i was about to tell the t but i got shot by the other t. then finally favoritism of a t he had a gun from a killed prisoner and threw it out so i rewarded him with not playing four corners. im not sure why thats wrong but ok.

ScottNi

ScottNi

Ok im not sure how to quote but im going to point out in your 1st bit i did not get autoswapped i personally joined t because i did not know the map well. The second bit im not the best at jailbreak considering im still newish to the gamemode but if i die by a knife its not automatically baiting

The third now i might not see it as baiting but you could i still was pretty cautious to not get knifed and this only happened 3-4 rounds. the fourth i wasnt done explaining the rules i told them to freeze on my marker told them to not climb up the ladders after the first jump explained how much winners i would be taking and how i would be taking them and then they went for the goal while explaining and frozen. 

the fourth firstly it was not me ledge camping i havent i know the warden was ledge camping but it was not me i was not looking at chat at the time i realized 15 second after you sent it but in my mind people were rebelling also the breaking of the thing i asked if it was okay but knew it was wrong and walked away i was about to tell the t but i got shot by the other t. then finally favoritism of a t he had a gun from a killed prisoner and threw it out so i rewarded him with not playing four corners. im not sure why thats wrong but ok.

hey you know that was lots of mos right?