Edit History

ScottNi

ScottNi

keep quoting wrong comments

29 minutes ago, MinerTeddy said:

I held off on the ban to determine the time/severity through general observation. Admittedly, it would have been better to act earlier, but I hoped giving you extra chances would work out. Also the incidences on cloud were not entirely lots_of_mos' fault, as stated by Bot.

Well there was the nine color incident and the diving incident but other than that i think i played cloud pretty well i stayed far from cts and was in control most of the time

ScottNi

ScottNi

26 minutes ago, MinerTeddy said:

I held off on the ban to determine the time/severity through general observation. Admittedly, it would have been better to act earlier, but I hoped giving you extra chances would work out. Also the incidences on cloud were not entirely lots_of_mos' fault, as stated by Bot.

Well there was the nine color incident and the diving incident but other than that i think i played cloud pretty well i stayed far from cts and was in control most of the time

I dont mean that im new in that way. ive had about 20 hours of experience across different servers in the two weeks