Edit History

LAN_Megalodon

LAN_Megalodon

12 minutes ago, Shadower said:

read nibba lol.

the only argument you make is implying we shouldn't have additional staff with the reasoning being we already have staff:

1 hour ago, Shadower said:

I mean, II hardly see anything happening on the servers(wow that means yer doing your job!(maybe)) that needs more than one or two active mods

but this doesn't really make sense, because if tatost would make good staff, or even passable staff, there's no real harm in having him. It's not like we pay anyone here, might as well have him or any other capable person as an extra set of eyes. There's no real negative to "more staff" as a general concept, only negatives if the bar is lowered or if an individual makes for poor staff.

1 hour ago, Shadower said:

it just seems like people are throwing themselves into an application app to see if people will let em have it lol.

Yeah, that's the point of an application. This is akin to me saying "man these map requests threads seem like people are just throwing maps at a wall and seeing if people will add it to rotation lol."

I know dissecting what you say is a pointless endeavor but like, why?

Anyway +1 tatost discord mod.

LAN_Megalodon

LAN_Megalodon

6 minutes ago, Shadower said:

read nibba lol.

the only argument you make is implying we shouldn't have additional staff with the reasoning being we already have staff:

59 minutes ago, Shadower said:

I mean, II hardly see anything happening on the servers(wow that means yer doing your job!(maybe)) that needs more than one or two active mods

but this doesn't really make sense, because if tatost would make good staff, or even passable staff, there's no real harm in having him. It's not like we pay anyone here, might as well have him or any other capable person as an extra set of eyes. There's no real negative to "more staff" as a general concept, only negatives if the bar is lowered or if an individual makes for poor staff.

59 minutes ago, Shadower said:

it just seems like people are throwing themselves into an application app to see if people will let em have it lol.

Yeah, that's the point of an application. This is akin to me saying "man these map requests threads seem like people are just throwing maps at a wall and seeing if people will add it to rotation lol."

I know dissecting what you say is a pointless endeavor but like, why?