Edit History

Krampus

Krampus

To be honest I haven't seen any of this constant rule breaking that has been talked about, for the most part all I have seen him do his just come on with friends to try and have a good time making jokes, which is completely fine as long as he follows rules. As for the arguing with staff I would say what he's doing is fine, he is allowed to question a staff's punishment all he wants and the "No arguing with staff rule" shouldn't be used on that as long as he wants to have a genuine discussion about it, which he has from what I've seen. 

As for his attitude toward staff I wouldn't say that it really matters, people are allowed to dislike others as much as they want, we don't all have to be friends. But what I would say for the future is that he should cool it on how much he talks about it on the servers since it's fine to not like someone but you shouldn't just go around trying to make them or a group look bad without any real backup, which you are working on right now apparently so just lay off them and if you have any real evidence of them doing a bad feel free to make that thread for what they are doing when you can.

But still all in all it I think you are a fine person who just wants to improve the server so I'd say +1 for member

A: 8

M: 7.5

Krampus

Krampus

To be honest I haven't seen any of this constant rule breaking that has been talked about, for the most part all I have seen him do his just come on with friends to try and have a good time making jokes, which is completely fine as long as he follows rules. As for the arguing with staff I would say what he's doing is fine, he is allowed to question a staff's punishment all he wants and the "No arguing with staff rule" shouldn't be used on that as long as he wants to have a genuine discussion about it, which he has from what I've seen. 

As for his attitude toward staff I wouldn't say that it really matters, people are allowed to dislike others as much as they want, we don't all have to be friends. But what I would say for the future is that he should cool it on how much he talks about it on the servers since it's fine to not like someone but you shouldn't just go around trying to make them or a group look bad without any real backup, which you are working on right now apparently so just lay off them and if you have any real evidence of them doing a bad feel free to make that thread for what they are doing when you can.

But still all in all it I think you are a fine person who just wants to imrpove the server so I'd say +1 for member

M: 7.5

Krampus

Krampus

As for his attitude toward staff I wouldn't say that it really matters, people are allowed to dislike others as much as they want, we don't all have to be friends. But what I would say for the future is that he should cool it on how much he talks about it on the servers since it's fine to not like someone but you shouldn't just go around trying to make them or a group look bad without any real backup, which you are working on right now so it's fine.

But still all in all it I think you are a fine person who just wants to get his point accross so I'd say +1 for member

M: 6.5

Krampus

Krampus

As for his attitude toward staff I wouldn't say that it really matters, people are allowed to dislike others as much as they want, we don't all have to be friends. But what I would say for the future is that he should cool it on how much he talks about it on the servers since it's fine to not like someone but you shouldn't just go around trying to make them or a group look bad without any real backup,