Sign in to follow this  
Smokeyyy

Just like the others...

I doubt any of you guys know/like me, but I am here to stay. I like the ups and downs of the clan, it makes everything an adventure and interesting. I put up this thread because I start school Sept.8th, but am playing soccer on a daily basis. If you guys play any sports, for the past 3 weeks we've been having 2-Adays from 8:30-11 conditioning and then from 3:30-6:30 regular ****. I would like to play at night but I come home tired and fatigued. I might be able to randomly get on from now and then, but school is coming, and I wanna focus on soccer because I've been playing since I was about 6 or 7. I might hop on just to talk and get on forums to see whats going on, but I'm not going to play as much as I did. Take care, keep it real, however you guys take it as. ****, add me on Fb : Victor Mihaila , I'm in a picture with a bunch of people on grass by a lake. Keep it touch, looking forward to my junior year to come to an end already. :p, Just Pm me to let me know who you are if I get a bunch of random adds on Fb. Have fun guys, keep the clan intact, I hope to still be able to play in the crazy JailBreak server when I get on later this year. :)

P.s- Oh yea ummmm...............Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

@Arthman, well if you don't delete me and we keep in touch, I'l come on again, @DuckiiJr, Its alright, I wasnt that big anyways, lol there are others too, like drank, hudson, majorB, aegean, duckii, mad, rex, and lots of others.

Not really, you just gotta want it more than anyone else, you just need a good mindset, and a pair of strong legs. I can guarantee you that if a 5'2" white man were to fight a 6'0" black man, you would think the black guy would win, not necessarily, if you have the mindset that you're gonna win, then you will, its not about how they look or act, its about the mindset. You're probably saying its bullShiii but its true.