Edit History

Caleb956

Caleb956

Just gonna close this before it DOES spiral into a worse of a shitstorm, but first I will say a few things.

1 hour ago, MJP said:

1) I’ve already brung up these issues it’s just that you guys don’t give a shit .

This is just flat out untrue, we've taken everything that has been brought up to us by different people into account and acted according to what was given to us.

1 hour ago, MJP said:

2)I’m putting this in a way that doesn’t name out anyone. I’ll be specific though, some of the staff are circle jerking libtards who don’t know what context is or a joke. Some of the members are a little bit circle jerky but I don’t care about them because I don’t get punished for “toxicity” or even “racism”. The players are the ones I like to play with because they aren’t fucking retarded.

3) read the god damned post elcark...I said I would hop on but not nearly as much and definitely not whenever a fucking annoying dipshit comes on. 

You are free to think whatever you want of whoever you want, but spreading what you think of them when you claim that is the issue in the first place just heightens the problem.  If you think the server has been going downhill then by all means give us feedback, but downright insulting people isn't and will never be the way to spread your message.

You say the staff are idiots, they dont know what they're doing, etc  and you HAVE given us feedback, but you still say we just don't care about what it is people tell us and "continue to make it worse".  If you can tell us where we are going wrong then by all means, but at this point it just feels like you are insulting us for the sake of insulting us.  I honestly had a lot of faith in you when you applied for xG and even once you got in, but since then I've noticed you've just been going around and stirring shit up with other members of the community, which at this point it just won't be tolerated. I wish you the best in whatever it is you decide to do, see you around.

Closed~

Caleb956

Caleb956

Just gonna close this before it DOES spiral into a worse of a shitstorm, but first I will say a few things.

1 hour ago, MJP said:

1) I’ve already brung up these issues it’s just that you guys don’t give a shit .

This is just flat out untrue, we've taken everything that has been brought up to us by different people into account and acted according to what was given to us.

1 hour ago, MJP said:

2)I’m putting this in a way that doesn’t name out anyone. I’ll be specific though, some of the staff are circle jerking libtards who don’t know what context is or a joke. Some of the members are a little bit circle jerky but I don’t care about them because I don’t get punished for “toxicity” or even “racism”. The players are the ones I like to play with because they aren’t fucking retarded.

3) read the god damned post elcark...I said I would hop on but not nearly as much and definitely not whenever a fucking annoying dipshit comes on. 

You are free to think whatever you want of whoever you want, but spreading what you think of them when you claim that is the issue in the first place just heightens the problem.  If you think the server has been going downhill then by all means give us feedback, but downright insulting people isn't and will never be the way to spread your message.

You say the staff are idiots, they dont know what they're doing, etc  and you HAVE given us feedback, but you still say we just don't care about what it is people tell us and "continue to make it worse".  If you can tell us where we are going wrong then by all means, but at this point it just feels like you are insulting us for the sake of insulting us.  I honestly had a lot of faith in you when you applied for xG and even once you got in, but since then I've noticed you've just been going around and stirring shit up with other members of the community, which at this point it just won't be tolerated. I wish you the best in whatever it is you decide to do, see you around.

Closed~