Edit History

Topaz

Topaz

The main thing I have seen so far against tarping is how unfriendly it is to new players, and how difficult it can be when the warden has an accent/shit mic. I can pretty much agree with that. However I don't see that as a reason not to allow it atleast a little earlier, since waiting does not solve either of those problems.

While I agree that tarping on the first order is pure unadulterated assholery, I think that allowing tarping earlier would benefit wardens who are able to pull it off well. Maybe 30 seconds, or even a full minute early. After all, 3 minutes goes painfully slow when you are warden and trying to keep the Ts alive/entertained to get to that point.

But yeah, I can definitely see where a lot of you are coming from and the frustrations with shitty tarps.

Topaz

Topaz

The main thing I have seen so far against tarping is how unfriendly it is to new players, and how difficult it can be when the warden has an accent/shit mic.

While I agree that tarping on the first order is pure unadulterated assholery, I think that allowing tarping earlier would benefit wardens who are able to pull it off well. Maybe 30 seconds, or even a full minute early. After all, 3 minutes goes painfully slow when you are warden and trying to keep the Ts alive/entertained to get to that point.

But yeah, I can definitely see where a lot of you are coming from and the frustrations with shitty tarps.