Edit History

Tekk

Tekk

Accidentally wrote the wrong ban time here

5 minutes ago, Sorex said:

Name changes are CAN be delayed as in not always. I had a ping if 90+ so that might be the issue. Did you even check my steam profile because I changed my name literally instantly btw.

After I changed my name I said very little in chat. Perhaps you should read a bit closer next time

I live in the UK; I have a constant 130 ping. Never been an issue for me. Not to mention the fact I banned you with the command /ban BADmin 60

Just before I banned you I checked the scoreboard and scrolled up in chat to find a name change. No name change.

Tekk

Tekk

1 minute ago, Sorex said:

Name changes are CAN be delayed as in not always. I had a ping if 90+ so that might be the issue. Did you even check my steam profile because I changed my name literally instantly btw.

After I changed my name I said very little in chat. Perhaps you should read a bit closer next time

I live in the UK; I have a constant 130 ping. Never been an issue for me. Not to mention the fact I banned you with the command /ban BADmin 1440

Just before I banned you I checked the scoreboard and scrolled up in chat to find a name change. No name change.

• Who Viewed the Topic

1 member has viewed this topic:
    Hype