Edit History

Brady1780

Brady1780

2 minutes ago, DepressedNeonNepp said:

you act like I am wanted. people give me shit for no reason. once 7 bad spelling reactions to a post that had nothing misspelled. if any thing, im putting up with you immaturity. I hope kypari sees this and closes it, because I clearly never should have come back. even people I thought were friends aren't supportive. goodbye.

this is why people are saying you are childish... you left to go apply for admin on another server then want to come back how do we know you wont do it again. Then got in an argument with another person.

Brady1780

Brady1780

Just now, DepressedNeonNepp said:

you act like I am wanted. people give me shit for no reason. once 7 bad spelling reactions to a post that had nothing misspelled. if any thing, im putting up with you immaturity. I hope kypari sees this and closes it, because I clearly never should have come back. even people I thought were friends aren't supportive. goodbye.

this is why people are saying you are childish... you left to go apply for admin on another server then want got in an argument with another person.

• Who Viewed the Topic

1 member has viewed this topic:
    Fink