Edit History

jaygoki

jaygoki

-1 in addition to the fact that i haven't seen you on for at least a few weeks (could just be bad timing between our schedules), every time that I have seen you on the server and you're on guard you've broken at least 2 rules, and from what I can remember being told by other staff members you've been ct banned more than once. unless that's changed since the last time I saw you, you still have a lot to work on.

plus, im not sure I'm buying the whole 13 years old thing. nobody will care how old you are if you dont cause problems/aren't annoying.

A:?

M:2

jaygoki

jaygoki

-1 in addition to the fact that i haven't seen you on for at least a few weeks (could just be bad timing between our schedules), every time that I have seen you on the server and you're on guard you've broken at least 2 rules, and from what I can remember being told by other staff members you've been ct banned more than once. unless that's changed since the last time I saw you, you still have a lot to work on.

plus, im not sure I'm buying the whole 13 thing. nobody will care how old you are if you dont cause problems/aren't annoying.

A:?

M:2