Sign in to follow this  
Hobolozer

Hobolozer

Member Name: Hobolozer

What game?: css, jailbreak

Your In-Game Name: hobolozer

Player's Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:32346478

Ban Reason: Aimbot?

Unban Reason: I don't hack. I've been playing JB ever since I got css back in January. Since then it was, and still is, all i play. All day after school, all day in the summer, etc. Can't you all just take the fact that im better than the average player at it? I looked at the demo you guys banned me off of and if you think that demo is hacking, then you obviously need to go to youtube and type in css hacks. Take a good long look at some of those great examples of hacks, and then check out the demo you banned me off of, no resemblance at all. In fact, what does the demo show? Me shooting some bro in the face then me failing at shooting the 2nd dude. Nice.

Your screen shook quite a bit every time you fired at someone. Kb and I watched you for quite a bit, and it was our decision that you were hacking. We actually needed a third mod/admin's opinion on this, but Papi was like afk or ignoring us or something. Anyway, I was on TS3 with Silence, Quarantine, Serbian, and several others. Oreo came onto the server to make sure, and he agreed taht you were hacking. We reported our findings, and Silence said to perma. So we kicked him because you can only perm disconected players. Afterwards, pretty much every mod but Papi tried to perm him with the ban disconnected player option (several times). Unfortunately, this for some reason did not work, and he was merely kicked or something each time. Kb then banned him for a week, which was kind of unfortunate because I was trying to find his IP to perm him with lol. Anyway, I thought he was hacking. Now, I am no expert on aimbots, nor do I claim to be able to identify more complicated ones, but this guy seemed like he was using a very simplistic, rather obvious one. Perhaps he wasn't, but that is what I believe.

EDIT: Duckii is the hax0r genius here so I assume she'd definitely be able to tell. I guess we were mistaken :P

well , just putting this in.. Im just saying that demo had no proof of any kind of hacks, Also try recording the hacker for abit so than it would easy to see if they hack or not.