Edit History

Lottamos

Lottamos

Forgot to add answer to quiz.

I've heard different opinions on this topic. Here's the question. If there's one guy in the cell and a vent is broken or hit and no one sees can you kill that guy. this could be applied to a lot of situations but that's the jist. Another example is people are doing climb and after 10 seconds someone is at the finish. Clearly not possible and you know he cheated but you didn't see it. I've been told different things from staff and I want to here opinions and hopefully a definitive answer. I forgot to add this to the quiz but if you think never just say situational and say it in your post.

Lottamos

Lottamos

I've heard different opinions on this topic. Here's the question. If there's one guy in the cell and a vent is broken or hit and no one sees can you kill that guy. this could be applied to a lot of situations but that's the jist. Another example is people are doing climb and after 10 seconds someone is at the finish. Clearly not possible and you know he cheated but you didn't see it. Ive been told different things from staff and I want to here opinions and hopefully a definitive answer.