Edit History

Tatost

Tatost

Since so many threads have been made urging the higher-ups to remove random crits, could we not take a test run for a week or so? It wouldn't hurt anyone to at least test the idea before actually putting it in use. It seems like people think that removing random crits turns the server 100% competitive, which is most definitely not the case. It's the same old trade server with a couple of people there just to have fun and stomp some kiddies. I highly doubt that people will actually miss critical hits on melee, since no one pulls them out unless they're going for a triple jump using the Atomizer, or baiting some idiot in with the Ubersaw.

Edit: I actually thought the messages would merge here like they usually do wtf happened >: (

Tatost

Tatost

Since so many threads have been made urging the higher-ups to remove random crits, could we not take a test run for a week or so? It wouldn't hurt anyone to at least test the idea before actually putting it in use. It seems like people think that removing random crits turns the server 100% competitive, which is most definitely not the case. It's the same old trade server with a couple of people there just to have fun and stomp some kiddies. I highly doubt that people will actually miss critical hits on melee, since no one pulls them out unless they're going for a triple jump using the Atomizer, or baiting some idiot in with the Ubersaw.