Edit History

jaygoki

jaygoki

bad wording

if anyone needs more context, someone was micspamming and someone of the staff told them to stop or they'd get muted/banned/kicked or something or other and goldfish says "so if I play music does that count as micspamming" and after I told him yes, as well as not to do it because he knows full well that it's micspamming, he does it anyways in the background. I asked him to stop (he didn't) so I muted him, told him directly to turn it off or stop using his mic. Unmuted him, it was still on, I kicked him with the message "turn the music off". He rejoined and the first words out of his mouth were "are you trolling me?" I told him no, I wasn't, and that the music in the background was an issue and from there he argued with me that it wasn't and continuously tried to loophole his way out of a punishment, and I banned him. (fyi I was only going to have the first ban as 10 minutes, but admin discretion comes before moderator and danny had said 24 hours so I went with that)

sorry for double post, I couldn't edit in time

jaygoki

jaygoki

if anyone needs more context, someone was micspamming and someone of the staff told them to stop or they'd get muted/banned/kicked or something or other and goldfish says "so if I play music does that count as micspamming" and after at least I told him yes, as well as not to do it because he knows full well that it's micspamming, he does it anyways in the background. I asked him to stop (he didn't) so I muted him, told him directly to turn it off or stop using his mic. Unmuted him, it was still on, I kicked him with the message "turn the music off". He rejoined and the first words out of his mouth were "are you trolling me?" I told him no, I wasn't, and that the music in the background was an issue and from there he argued with me that it wasn't and continuously tried to loophole his way out of a punishment, and I banned him. (fyi I was only going to have the first ban as 10 minutes, but admin discretion comes before moderator and danny had said 24 hours so I went with that)

sorry for double post, I couldn't edit in time