Edit History

Brian

Brian

On 11/5/2018 at 12:12 PM, Tatost said:

TF2 xG was better in 2016 IMO. Just a bit more laid back, it was nice. Also, JB was populated ?

2012 TF2 xG best TF2 time in existence. Nothing else even comes close. Back then, staff flung shit at each other but in a playful way. The servers were constantly filled. TF2 had just become Free-to-play so people became more interested. We even had a fully working goldenrodcity 24/7 server, a populated FF2 server, gaming history was starting, 24/7 dustbowl was full and even had a warioware server for a small time before the plugin broke.

Plus, we still had CS:S minigames and jailbreak, which in my opinion were the best xenogamers servers ever, no questions asked. 

Now, The only servers that are full are surf or trade and I have to be careful what I say for fear of getting banned, which sucks but whatever.

EDIT: Hopefully I didnt just gravedig

Brian

Brian

On 11/5/2018 at 12:12 PM, Tatost said:

TF2 xG was better in 2016 IMO. Just a bit more laid back, it was nice. Also, JB was populated ?

2012 TF2 xG best TF2 time in existence. Nothing else even comes close. Back then, staff flung shit at each other but in a playful way. The servers were constantly filled. TF2 had just become Free-to-play so people became more interested. We even had a fully working goldenrodcity 24/7 server, a populated FF2 server, gaming history was starting, 24/7 dustbowl was full and even had a warioware server for a small time before the plugin broke.

Plus, we still had CS:S minigames and jailbreak, which in my opinion were the best xenogamers servers ever, no questions asked. 

Now, The only servers that are full are surf or trade and I have to be careful what I say for fear of getting banned, which sucks but whatever.