Edit History

Genocide

Genocide

Lithium made me cry.

There is multiple things you can do on improving your body physique - what exactly are you asking for? Trying to gain more core strength or are you just trying to get the physique? Either way make sure you are doing exercises daily and running daily also, Running and basic exercises (push ups, sit ups, chin ups, curls, etc) Doing things like this for around a hour a day will result in pretty good core value muscle, if you need more tips once i get home holler at me on discord and I can talk you through what I do on a daily basis. I also have another question for you - Do you weight lift? If so what are you the best/worst at and I can help you. Whether it be deadlift, power clean, squat, bench, or incline, I've weight lifted for a couple of years and my body is healthy besides all the alcohol I consume. LUL 

Genocide

Genocide

There is multiple things you can do on improving your body physique - what exactly are you asking for? Trying to gain more core strength or are you just trying to get the physique? Either way make sure you are doing exercises daily and running daily also, Running and basic exercises (push ups, sit ups, chin ups, curls, etc) Doing things like this for around a hour a day will result in pretty good core value muscle if you need more tips once i get home holler at me on discord and I can talk you through what I do on a daily basis. I also have another question for you - Do you weight lift? If so what are you the best/worst at and I can help you. Whether it be deadlift, power clean, squat, bench, or incline, I've weight lifted for a couple of years and my body is healthy besides all the alcohol I consume. LUL