Edit History

james8470

james8470

I'm remaining neutral as I have not seen him in-game and I don't play CS:GO (maybe on MC? ScottNi will have to tell me his username) but I still want to put in my 2 cents real quick.

ScottNi has clearly made an effort to be kind and helpful, and I always appreciate that. ? ScottNi doesn't deserve to be shut down just because of PMs between him and a friend (for reasons which have already been explained by others).

However, if I did play CS:GO servers I would -1 this app. I just don't feel super comfortable having ScottNi as staff given the stories of explosive immaturity - stories which have their truth enforced by the PMs (based on how ScottNi behaves and nothing more).

I probably could've explained that better, but I hope you catch my drift.   

james8470

james8470

I'm remaining neutral as I have not seen him in-game and I don't play CS:GO (maybe on MC? ScottNi will have to tell me his username) but I still want to put in my 2 cents real quick.

ScottNi has clearly made an effort to be kind and helpful, and I always appreciate that. ? ScottNi doesn't deserve to be shut down just because of PMs between him and a friend (for reasons which have already been explained by others).

However, if I did play CS:GO servers I would -1 this app. I just don't feel super comfortable having ScottNi as staff given the stories of explosive immaturity - stories which have their truth enforced by the PMs.

james8470

james8470

ScottNi has clearly made an effort to be kind and helpful, and I always appreciate that. ?

ScottNi doesn't deserve to be shut down just because of PMs between him and a friend (for reasons which have already been explained by others). However, if I did play CS:GO servers I would -1 this app. I just don't feel super comfortable having ScottNi as staff given the stories of explosive immaturity - stories which have their truth enforced by the PMs.