Edit History

Reiki

Reiki

On 12/22/2018 at 4:04 PM, Semper said:

I wouldn't be losing any sleep if this map gets removed, if not removed atleast make it a rule not to build in the krusty krab area, as it pretty much becomes body blocking, and engineer nests just like old school poketrade goldenrod maps.

image.thumb.png.f1137df105b1f6fe2eeaca512a33ab03.png

I have played on this map many times, and I can tell that this can be on the same level as Hotel Tower.
Like for real, it is not fun to play against a whole sentry nest when the only way to enter that area is by the teleport of the map.
Keeping in mind that something I have played with "cool" engineers that use dispensers to keep you trapped as soon as you use get there.

Reiki

Reiki

On 12/22/2018 at 4:04 PM, Semper said:

I have played on this map many times, and I can tell that this can be on the same level as Hotel Tower.
Like for real, it is not fun to play against a whole sentry nest when the only way to enter that area is by the teleport of the map.
Keeping in mind that something I have played with "cool" engineers that use dispensers to keep you trapped as soon as you use get there.

I wouldn't be losing any sleep if this map gets removed, if not removed atleast make it a rule not to build in the krusty krab area, as it pretty much becomes body blocking, and engineer nests just like old school poketrade goldenrod maps.

image.thumb.png.f1137df105b1f6fe2eeaca512a33ab03.png