Edit History

jaygoki

jaygoki

11 hours ago, chamber said:

In the third grade at recess every day in elementary school, I would watch a group of fourth graders play four square. I always wanted to join them, but alas they were a grade above me. My teacher motivated me to go ask them to play. They said no. Since then I have always longed to be apart of a group of peers I could connect with. Now with this server, I finally have a clique to fit in with. I really have never felt that feeling before. It makes me warm inside knowing I can talk to people who are gamers like me.

lmfao.

jaygoki

jaygoki

11 hours ago, chamber said:

In the third grade at recess every day in elementary school, I would watch a group of fourth graders play four square. I always wanted to join them, but alas they were a grade above me. My teacher motivated me to go ask them to play. They said no. Since then I have always longed to be apart of a group of peers I could connect with. Now with this server, I finally have a clique to fit in with. I really have never felt that feeling before. It makes me warm inside knowing I can talk to people who are gamers like me.

lol.