Magiikal

About CT side on Jailbreak

Honestly i'm totally tired of it. I'm sick of the abusing CT's or just the plain fucking retarded ones. It seems to them that everything a T does is considered being a rebel. Can you please make stricter rules or perm ban rule breakers from the CT side. Annoys me to get free killed, and getting told that no one saw it.

Please accept this request.

I'd like you to keep a stricter eye on CT's, and maybe only have certain people be CT.

Thanks

lol that actually makes me laugh because than it just piss them off everytime u rebel so i alway rebel xD bring up my rep on rebeling now.. they make ct's watch me everywhere i go >_<

You guys are missing the point here, if you had it your way everyday would be a free day. Its hard to control that many people with shitty cts and it makes people not want to be ct or warden. Thats why we need the strict rules. Otherwise it would be deathmatch, Yes some freekiling happens but when you got t's running around like crazy especially when they are 10+ its really hard to keep order.

Agreed too ^^, but even if you gave us the option for a freeday everyday, that's still not fun. <_<.

We still want orders, time to time rebel for fun, but we just don't want shitty CT's >_<