Edit History

jaygoki

jaygoki

12 hours ago, Chrono said:

-1 i feel like division leaders should not really be staff in other divisions so they can focus on working on the division they are in charge of. (exception being the case of those that work on the servers of other divisions to help like lithium working on tf2 because of his server knowledge)

I can see where you're coming from but imo I don't think it's going to affect him like you think it is. Arthman is a DL for minecraft first and would be moderator second. He's on cs all the time right now anyways without mod and him gaining isn't going to change his hours.  

jaygoki

jaygoki

12 hours ago, Chrono said:

-1 i feel like division leaders should not really be staff in other divisions so they can focus on working on the division they are in charge of. (exception being the case of those that work on the servers of other divisions to help like lithium working on tf2 because of his server knowledge)

I can see where you're coming from but imo I don't think it's going to affect him like you think it is. Arthman is a DL for minecraft first and a moderator second. He's on cs all the time right now anyways without mod and him gaining isn't going to change his hours.