Sign in to follow this  
carsN

Lissa

Member Name: Lissa

In-Game Name: Lissa

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:5751451

Game Time: Played CS:S since 2007

Helpful Skills: I've got good aim with desert eagles, AK47s, and AWPs. I'm an okay bunnyhopper. I'm an experienced troll.

hmm well i've only been like banned from xG servers twice,both of the people who banned me were girls.Soo if i +1 maybe you'll be a girl in this clan that doesnt hate me:D.

I'm an experienced troll.

ooo bad idea to put that, we look down on trolls and are cracking down on them, if i were u, i would not troll on the xg servers, cause if u do, ppl will get pissed and mods/admins as well. play more on the xg servers, preferably jailbreak cause thats where u're most likely to get noticed, be a t more than a ct, cause if u screw up as ct, ppl will get more pissed, if ur a t and u're a good reboobler (rebeller) then ppl will look favorably to that

ooo bad idea to put that, we look down on trolls and are cracking down on them, if i were u, i would not troll on the xg servers, cause if u do, ppl will get pissed and mods/admins as well. play more on the xg servers, preferably jailbreak cause thats where u're most likely to get noticed, be a t more than a ct, cause if u screw up as ct, ppl will get more pissed, if ur a t and u're a good reboobler (rebeller) then ppl will look favorably to that

I didn't say I would troll on the xG servers.

I didn't say I would troll on the xG servers.

It doesn't mean you won't. We are big about not tolerating disrespect, that's a big thing in this community we try to avoid so I say -1

It doesn't mean you won't. We are big about not tolerating disrespect, that's a big thing in this community we try to avoid so I say -1

Well, you show me a screenshot of me talking ****, I'll ask you to close my application.

I've broken no rules on the xG servers.

+1 cause quarantine -1'd for no reason, just dont troll on the xg servers, if ur gonna troll on other servers or about other clans, dont say **** like "xgs better, everyone else sucks", also dont troll on other servers in general, it makes us look bad and makes us seem like trolls which we arent and are trying to reverse

+1 cause quarantine -1'd for no reason, just dont troll on the xg servers, if ur gonna troll on other servers or about other clans, dont say **** like "xgs better, everyone else sucks", also dont troll on other servers in general, it makes us look bad and makes us seem like trolls which we arent and are trying to reverse

That's not trolling. But thanks <3