Edit History

MineCrack

MineCrack

xdddd

1 hour ago, Tatost said:

Just going to highlight this section of the chat, as it's by far the most important thing that was said during the entirety of the discussion.

unknown.png

You were warned that you were going to be muted, and you were because you continued to berate, escalate, and continue.

Why are you taking that warning out of context? That was generalized towards people arguing over the 10man tag usage, not Rabid's response.

Rabid's response to that is purely derived from the fact Hong not only participated in the argument, but decided to carry it on. To carry on an argument for as long as he did then threaten to end it by using his discord powers is extremely childish and borderline a power trip. It should have never happened in the first place.

1 hour ago, Tatost said:

Solving problems through an argument gets you nowhere, and this isn't an exception. People stick with their ideology and keep arguing the same points over and over and over again.

An argument is an exchange of opposite views with the attempt for parties involved to reason with each other. Saying an argument will get you nowhere and that people will "stick with their ideologies" is both false and projecting your own opinion.

1 hour ago, Tatost said:

To prevent chat spam we end arguments as early as possible, but sometimes people (like you and Steven) are too stubborn to chill out, so we have to resort to mutes/kicks/bans depending on the situation.

Chat spam is meaningless and pointless messages, an argument over certain policies is not chat spam (xD).

1 hour ago, Tatost said:

In regards to your mute, it's entirely my fault and no one else's. I was told that times on punishments were jank, but I was under the impression that it meant all of them, not just bans. I would have set an actual time on the mute if I had known better. The absence of time stamps on the mute is just me trying to shut people up as fast as possible before anything else was said. In short, I'm sorry I fucked up your mute, but you are unmuted now so I don't see as to why this continues to be an issue. Hopefully, you can understand where I'm coming from and we don't have to have a huge thread over a very slight mistake.

You accidentally permanently muting him wasn't even the problem. The fact you muted him in the first place was the problem, and people even agreed it was unwarranted.

5UdU0eU.png

If you actually believed the mute was deserved you would have proceeded to fix your mute to be 30 minutes. Instead, you decided to stop talking and not mute him at all (wow this probably should have been done by staff during the argument).

Lastly,

1 hour ago, Tatost said:

But please, if something similar to this ever pops up in chat, refrain from resorting to toxic remarks and at least show some level of respect towards staff members.

If you're going to be staff please don't be so sensitive. Yes, Rabid's comments were unnecessary but your reaction to the severity of what he said screams you are emotional and can respond irrationally if rubbed the wrong way.

MineCrack

MineCrack

xdddd

1 hour ago, Tatost said:

Just going to highlight this section of the chat, as it's by far the most important thing that was said during the entirety of the discussion.

unknown.png

You were warned that you were going to be muted, and you were because you continued to berate, escalate, and continue.

Why are you taking that warning out of context? That was generalized towards people arguing over the 10man tag usage, not Rabid's response.

Rabid's response to that is purely derived from the fact Hong not only participated in the argument, but decided to carry it on. To carry on an argument for as long as he did then threaten to end it by using his discord powers is extremely childish and borderline a power trip. It should have never happened in the first place.

1 hour ago, Tatost said:

Solving problems through an argument gets you nowhere, and this isn't an exception. People stick with their ideology and keep arguing the same points over and over and over again.

An argument is an exchange of opposite views with the attempt for parties involved to reason with each other. Saying an argument will get you nowhere and that people will "stick with their ideologies" is both false and projecting your own opinion.

1 hour ago, Tatost said:

To prevent chat spam we end arguments as early as possible, but sometimes people (like you and Steven) are too stubborn to chill out, so we have to resort to mutes/kicks/bans depending on the situation.

Chat spam is meaningless and pointless messages, an argument over certain policies is not chat spam (xD).

1 hour ago, Tatost said:

In regards to your mute, it's entirely my fault and no one else's. I was told that times on punishments were jank, but I was under the impression that it meant all of them, not just bans. I would have set an actual time on the mute if I had known better. The absence of time stamps on the mute is just me trying to shut people up as fast as possible before anything else was said. In short, I'm sorry I fucked up your mute, but you are unmuted now so I don't see as to why this continues to be an issue. Hopefully, you can understand where I'm coming from and we don't have to have a huge thread over a very slight mistake.

You accidentally permanently muting him wasn't even the problem. The fact you muted him in the first place was the problem, and people even agreed it was unwarranted.

5UdU0eU.png

If you actually believed the mute was deserved you would have proceeded to fix your mute to be 30 minutes. Instead, you decided to stop talking and not mute him at all (wow this probably should have been done by staff during the argument).

Lastly,

1 hour ago, Tatost said:

But please, if something similar to this ever pops up in chat, refrain from resorting to toxic remarks and at least show some level of respect towards staff members.

If you're going to be staff please don't be so sensitive. Yes, Rabid's comments were unnecessary but your reaction to the severity of what he says screams you are emotional and can respond irrationally if rubbed the wrong way.

MineCrack

MineCrack

1 hour ago, Tatost said:

unknown.png

1 hour ago, Tatost said:

1 hour ago, Tatost said:

1 hour ago, Tatost said:

5UdU0eU.png

Lastly,

1 hour ago, Tatost said:

If you're going to get staff please don't be so sensitive. Yes, Rabid's comments were unnecessary but your reaction to the severity of what he says screams you are emotional and can respond irrationally if rubbed the wrong way.