Edit History

Lynn

Lynn

forgot to put my -1/+1 thingy

I havent been around long enough to judge character with a full picture, but from what I've seen he's not as bad as some of the other people who are members, hes quite immature, but that alone is no reason to withhold his membership. I've been told not to vote on these types of things without a proper reasoning, but the few interactions I've had with him; he doesn't know when to stop, and when he's told to do so he hasn't, and shows little interest in taking this seriously with a whole heart of representing xG. -1.

Lynn

Lynn

I havent been around long enough to judge character with a full picture, but from what I've seen he's not as bad as some of the other people who are members, hes quite immature, but that alone is no reason to withhold his membership. I've been told not to vote on these types of things without a proper reasoning, but the few interactions I've had with him; he doesn't know when to stop, and when he's told to do so he hasn't, and shows little interest in taking this seriously with a whole heart of representing xG.