Edit History

ABlueSkittle123

ABlueSkittle123

3 hours ago, Semper said:

why kill surf even more, remove random crits it will just become tgh 2

To be fair random crits also make people leave, I recall many of times in which I have gotten a dumb random crit which I didn't deserve and just see people leave. Sure some people like to have this randomness factor in the game but never the less the negativity bias will always rule over, making the person on the end of receiving the crit, get upset and have a negative reaction which is much more strong compared to that millisecond of happiness the other person has and then immediately forgets about it while the person who received the crit ends up leaving the server due to getting hit by a glowing rocket that came out of nowhere. It just kills fun, period. No questions asked. Also name any other successful fps source game that has a randomness factor in it. Hell even the game its based off of doesn't even have random crits(Quake). This is the only one and clearly there are more people who dislike random crits to who actually enjoy them. 

ABlueSkittle123

ABlueSkittle123

3 hours ago, Semper said:

why kill surf even more, remove random crits it will just become tgh 2

To be fair random crits also make people leave, I recall many of times in which I have gotten a dumb random crit which I didn't deserve and just see people leave. Sure some people like to have this randomness factor in the game but never the less the negativity bias will always rule over, making the person on the end of receiving the crit, get upset and have a negative reaction which is much more strong compared to that millisecond of happiness the other person has and then immediately forgets about it while the person who received the crit ends up leaving the server due to getting hit by a glowing rocket that came out of nowhere. It just kills fun period. No questions asked. Also name any other successful fps source game that has a randomness factor in it. Hell even the game its based off of doesn't even have random crits. This is the only one and clearly there are more people who dislike random crits to who actually enjoy them.