Edit History

Dannypicacho

Dannypicacho

-1 for autosniper

+1 for zeus

~0 for LMGs

10mans are already extremely toxic, and if we add autos, shit is just gonna be the worst. It's gonna be super cancer when someone buys one and even more cancer when other people start to complain about it, and honestly it's not something we want. Do we really want to absolutely despise eachother?

Also, I know that he just wants zeus and negev, but if we start unbanning weapons I KNOW people are gonna want other weapons unbanned.

Dannypicacho

Dannypicacho

-1 for autosniper

+1 for zeus

~0 for LMGs

10mans are already extremely toxic, and if we add autos, shit is just gonna be the worst. It's gonna be super cancer when someone buys one and even more cancer when other people start to complain about it, and honestly it's not something we want. Do we really want to absolutely despise eachother?

3 minutes ago, Dannypicacho said:

-1 for autosniper

+1 for zeus

~0 for LMGs

Also, I know that he just wants zeus and negev, but if we start unbanning weapons I KNOW people are gonna want other weapons unbanned.