Edit History

mrnutty12

mrnutty12

+1 for unbanning everything

Negev is pretty easy to counter if you have basic map awareness and can see where the tracers (that are shown on literally every single bullet) are coming from. Even a silver like me can get a tap in on them occasionally on most maps or at very least rotate/use utility nades. It might be memed for a few games after it gets unbanned for novelty sake, but I'd wager nobody uses it much once unban hype goes away.
m249 is I think the bigger bm gun since the cost is way higher and the spray pattern makes it a pain to reliably use for us mere mortals. Even then it is about as effective as an m4 save for if you want to sit in one spot and mag dump at something. At any rate same as the negev you will really only see it as a meme buy past the initial hype around unban fades I think.

The zeus... If you die to this you probably had it coming anyways. Plus I personally find it really funny when it does happen to work out... 🙂

^These guns are also fun for strat roulette too^

As for the auto sniper, it costs more than the awp and puts the extra money towards being a bit more user-friendly instead of raw damage, it still is pretty vulnerable to getting smoked and flashed as well as a close range attack like any other sniper rifle. It might be more forgiving to the user, but it also is more forgiving to smart enemies as it gives them more chance to react (compared to the awp) due to the lack of the same level of instant lethality. I know it is a salt machine but it can still be countered and killed, and much like the awp you still run the risk of dropping it for the other team. It is the second highest price in the game currently, and it isn't like you can spam buy these unless you were stacked with money (and probably winning) in the first place.
End of the day though you pay a premium to get a better gun which I am pretty sure is a big part of the reason we have an economy part of the game to worry about.

I might be a lowly tf2 player, but in my opinion if you are going to keep these weapons banned, we should also ban shit like the pp-bizon because it also is a bad meme gun. Most of these weapons are situational at best and downright bad at pretty much any other time (save the auto).

On 4/28/2019 at 11:17 PM, lilbleed said:

abusing a gun that's already a part of the game, might as well ban nutty from using a sawed-off..same concept.

Except the sawed off is harder to abuse since it is still basically a slower and less reliable zeus that gives a lot of money and can be shot more than 1 time.
Wait, the zeus is banned...
Wait, guys we gotta ban the sawed off now!

mrnutty12

mrnutty12

Negev is pretty easy to counter if you have basic map awareness and can see where the tracers (that are shown on literally every single bullet) are coming from. Even a silver like me can get a tap in on them occasionally on most maps or at very least rotate/use utility nades. It might be memed for a few games after it gets unbanned for novelty sake, but I'd wager nobody uses it much once unban hype goes away.
m249 is I think the bigger bm gun since the cost is way higher and the spray pattern makes it a pain to reliably use for us mere mortals. Even then it is about as effective as an m4 save for if you want to sit in one spot and mag dump at something. At any rate same as the negev you will really only see it as a meme buy past the initial hype around unban fades I think.

The zeus... If you die to this you probably had it coming anyways. Plus I personally find it really funny when it does happen to work out... 🙂

As for the auto sniper, it costs more than the awp and puts the extra money towards being a bit more user-friendly instead of raw damage, it still is pretty vulnerable to getting smoked and flashed as well as a close range attack like any other sniper rifle. It might be more forgiving to the user, but it also is more forgiving to smart enemies as it gives them more chance to react (compared to the awp) due to the lack of the same level of instant lethality. I know it is a salt machine but it can still be countered and killed, and much like the awp you still run the risk of dropping it for the other team. It is the second highest price in the game currently, and it isn't like you can spam buy these unless you were stacked with money (and probably winning) in the first place.
End of the day though you pay a premium to get a better gun which I am pretty sure is a big part of the reason we have an economy part of the game to worry about.

I might be a lowly tf2 player, but in my opinion if you are going to keep these weapons banned, we should also ban shit like the pp-bizon because it also is a bad meme gun. Most of these weapons are situational at best and downright bad at pretty much any other time (save the auto).

abusing a gun that's already a part of the game, might as well ban nutty from using a sawed-off..same concept.

Except the sawed off is harder to abuse since it is still basically a slower and less reliable but reusable zeus that gives a lot of money.
Wait, the zeus is banned...

mrnutty12

mrnutty12

Except the sawed off is still basically a less reliable but reusable zeus that gives a lot of money. Wait, the zeus is banned...