Edit History

Thorax_

Thorax_

6 minutes ago, hongkongatron said:

Why would we extrapolate red's situation to his despite them being completely different just because they had the same outcome? It's foolish to essentially say they're the same by not only applying the same punishment, but the reasoning in general to 2 different scenarios, when he didn't have the chance to get off with a warning yet the former did (and acknowledged it).

+1 for unban since its been several weeks + spoiler warning has been lifted & it was one spoiler.

I was only aware that both posted spoilers around the same time. I was not fully aware of any extra details pertaining to the issue.

I revoke my vouch and will remain neutral.

Thorax_

Thorax_

3 minutes ago, hongkongatron said:

Why would we extrapolate red's situation to his despite them being completely different just because they had the same outcome? It's foolish to essentially say they're the same by not only applying the same punishment, but the reasoning in general to 2 different scenarios, when he didn't have the chance to get off with a warning yet the former did (and acknowledged it).

+1 for unban since its been several weeks + spoiler warning has been lifted & it was one spoiler.

I was only aware that both posted spoilers around the same time. I was not fully aware of any extra details pertaining to the issue.