Edit History

PotatoDoc

PotatoDoc

To clarify my vouch

-1 I don't exactly think you're qualified for the moderator position. I personally didn't see you on that often on the server. As well as that I have yet to see anything that would make me convinced to +1 this. I'm also gonna mention when you came into the spawn, and down into the shop while I was working on the shop to build a penis there and go in chat to say "ha ha penis." I'll keep this as a -1 until I see a reason to change it to a +1.

Edit: I was pretty sure you weren’t immature enough to the point where you would find that unironically funny. However, ironically or not, it was not humorous. Also, why would I have to ask you “Hey, why did you build a penis in spawn?” Since it is common sense to not build a penis in spawn anyways. You were opted to assist in building the spawn and were able to place blocks. You abused that fact and to my knowledge, no one else was silly enough to build a penis in the spawn. Judging from your reply to my vouch, I still believe you aren’t qualified for the moderator position.

PotatoDoc

PotatoDoc

-1 I don't exactly think you're qualified for the moderator position. I personally didn't see you on that often on the server. As well as that I have yet to see anything that would make me convinced to +1 this. I'm also gonna mention when you came into the spawn, and down into the shop while I was working on the shop to build a penis there and go in chat to say "ha ha penis." I'll keep this as a -1 until I see a reason to change it to a +1.