Sign in to follow this  
FeelsBadMan

I have a good chance of leaving {xG]

I may be leaving [xG] as i've noticed the server staff hasnt been doing anything about people breaking the rules it's gotten annoying. Like the other day a random person was trolling admins and mods didnt do **** about it also everyone doesnt get along and it's just very annoying as well. I've came to like [xG] allot but if you dont do something about this your community may fall.

Please look at our community posts before saying anything, we do care about each other, and ducki and I are working hard to make sure the right people stay banned and the right people get unbanned. The mods and admins do try hard too, but they can't catch everything, and people lie about freekills and stuff all the time so it is hard. I respect your decision if you want to leave or stay, but do not bash on xG's staff, they work hard or they wouldn't be staff.

@Aegean! No most of "us" "we" do not respect each other very well. I am not apparently deserved of respect because everytime i say something everyone ignores me only about 3 people listen and the rest troll me half the time. I know you all are trying to work hard i know you all dont see some of the things that go on. I've heard all of that before. I am sorry if this would be considered trolling but i'm speaking my opinion.

---------- Post added at 07:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:06 PM ----------

Ehhhh i guess i wont leave