• In-Game Name
    Ganondork Dragmire
  • Identity
    https://steamcommunity.com/id/ganondorkd
  • Position
  • Time Active on Servers
    336+ hours
  • Information

The TF2 branch is understaff and dying, and as someone who's on almost everyday I will proudly take responsibility of supervisoring the trade, stock maps, and mvm server when another staff member is unavailable.

• I have read the staff submission rules and meet the requirements for the division I'm applying for.
    Yes

I am in favor of adding more staff, however I would like to add on that you are a recently added new member, and while I am not against you being added to our staff as you have played on our servers for a long time as a non-member and has never been banned or punished, I can't say for sure if other staff would necessarily like this.

+1 from me anyhow.

Edited by Tanman_Tanner (see edit history)

On 5/21/2021 at 11:14 AM, Tanman_Tanner said:

I am in favor of adding more staff, however I would like to add on that you are a recently added new member, and while I am not against you being added to our staff as you have played on our servers for a long time as a non-member and has never been banned or punished, I can't say for sure if other staff would necessarily like this.

+1 from me anyhow.

“Before you apply for Moderator, you must have been a member of the clan for a minimum of thirty days.”

I don’t think it would be fair to make exceptions like this regardless of the given circumstances. People in the past have applied with the same good slate, long activity and were denied.  

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_09_31.png.09e9b93ad61d624627c9d069377daec2.png

CONGRATULATIONS!

Your Moderator Submission has been accepted!

Please remember to be...

-Active on teamspeak, forums and servers

-a Positive role model to the other players in our servers

-Taking initiative and making sure our servers are #1