Sign in to follow this  
Gundown96

Gundown96

I act like i am 7? On that note i was going to re-post saying that the person i was playing with was impersonating you named: Gundon96

I was "going" to +1 but seing you get angry you in a sence turn into a "troll" if you respond to this in a reasonable manner than i will +1

Well for 1 im not angry at all, just hate when people say ♥♥♥♥ for no reason at all. You call me 12 and you shouldn't expect a friendly response lol and i hate trolling btw! 1 more thing... that was me not som1 else ill prove it next time were in a server if you so want.

u kinda overreacted gundown96, u shouldve just asked nicely why he thought that way, instead of insulting him for something that he believed to be true atm

Well look at my first reply, i wasn't overreacting at all and tried to Seattle it but than another negative comment was replied again so idk what else to say all i could think was he was trying to get me mad or something and found it a little childish but its fine now

Well look at my first reply, i wasn't overreacting at all and tried to Seattle it but than another negative comment was replied again so idk what else to say all i could think was he was trying to get me mad or something and found it a little childish but its fine now

I am not a troll ^_^ already enough of those on the servers xP

-1, was a ♥♥♥♥ cuz of my voice

are you kidding you kept screaming how is that being a ♥♥♥♥ if im trying to make you simmer down cause every1s yelling at you to shush!!!!

so you keep calling me a "♥♥♥♥♥♥" and ♥♥♥♥?

im in your game right now and not even saying anything to you! except ear thing but its late late

xglogo2p.png

After careful examination, you have been accepted into Xeno Gamers!

Please put [xG] in your Steam name to complete the submission process.

Please read over all the rules so you can avoid a ban.

If you want to get admin, be active on the forum and TeamSpeak 3.

Our TeamSpeak 3 IP is voice.xenogamers.com