Sign in to follow this  
Otherworldly

CS:GO Teaser

I want to point out a couple of things.

1. It's not supposed to be another CSS...it's supposed to be a competitive game, but at the same time casual.
  2. Obviously it's going to be DIFFERENT and the SAME. Look at CSS and CS 1.6
  3. We really can't say it'll be good or bad from ONE teaser, in Alpha >.>

so i decided to check out xG for the first time in 3 weeks(school) and this is amazing... 4 servers! To bad we have to wait 4 months to play. btw cross platform playing will suck for the other platforms cause PC is way more precise compared to a limited joystick. 10 bucks says pc gamers will be shunned if we own everyone else.

sooo true! PC gamers will be gods compared to platform, im glad people who think platform gaming is better then pc gaming will finaly acknowledge this as a fact!

Does anyone know if gameplay/guns will be similar to css? Ive seen too many changes in the cod franchise to keep buying their games (true cod2 fan and pro)

Most people play games on consoles as kids and then move to PC. PC is where the real competition is at since its not a bunch of 12 year old kids yelling at each other on Call of Duty.

Counter-Strike: Black Ops

---------- Post added at 07:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:00 PM ----------

I am getting it for PS3 and PC so if a xG member cums on I CUD WOOP THER ♥♥♥