Sign in to follow this  
Mayeski

Mayeski

Member Name: Mayeski

What game?: Counter Strike: Source

Your In-Game Name: Ben Dover

Player's Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:37647015

Ban Reason: I was banned for freekilling Serbian, which was an absolute accident. I was zoning in and out during a long and drawn out lr session so I got bored and started zooming in and out with my awp and I shot and he was in the way of my scope and I killed him. I left to avoid the humiliation because this is quite embarrassing.

Unban Reason: I wish to be unbanned because this was a careless accident and wish to be forgiven for my foolishness. I enjoy the servers to an extent that I want to be unbanned. And I apologize to Serbian for my stupid mistake.

ur only banned for a day, just to let u know. also next time u accidentally freekill someone, dont leave the server, cause thats like running from the police after u hit their car, it makes u look guilty, just wait so u get slayed by an admin, that way the issue will be resolved quickly

I say he should be unbanned, I mean, I know this guy and he is not the type to purposely freekill and leave. +1 for unban

-1 your like some 7 year old who loves freekilling,i've seen you get ctban many times for free killing.And freekilling someone and fleeing the server isn't smart.How about we make your ban 3 days and give you a week ct ban right after? that seem more appropriate then lifting a one day ban.And maybe people should +1 just cuz hes says something,you either know who the person is or you don't vouch.

Harsh bro, I've never freekilled on purpose, and I'm definitely not 7 years old. What's your problem bro? I've been CT banned once because I made a mistake, and it was a just ban. You're clearly mad about something so you should calm down, you don't know me at all.

Tl;dr: You're being an douche, calm down :l

And, exactly who are you anyway?

Im an member or the community and i personally don't trust anyone whose broken the rules until they proved they changed,soo stop crying over my opinions.

---------- Post added at 11:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 PM ----------

quick edit: Your were banned for one day. your acting like we're the only jailbreak server in css.

I've never purposely broken the rules, so I don't know how you can make such a big deal about that. Mistakes happen, and I'm not crying, you're just being a douche for no good reason.