Sign in to follow this  
Hudson

Hudson

Member Name: Colour

What game?: Counter Strike Sorce

Your In-Game Name: Colour

Player's Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:42239074

Ban Reason: Well from what I have been told colour has been banned because of what he said on the forums. But I mean he is colour that's what he does. Also on the ban page, the reason was "ordered_to".

Unban Reason: Okay so I think it's fine he is banned from the forums, I believe he could care-less. But being banned on the servers for doing something on the forums doesn't really make sense. Tons of people love the kid and if he isn't in a trolling mood he is a decent player. That is one of his issues though, his trolling. But that can be controlled by me easily. There are worst trolls that are regulars and/or clan members that can be worst trolls then colour was. So pretty much the point I am trying to make is that he shouldn't be banned for something he did on the forums, it's just plain silly. Ip ban him from the forums, but just give him a little time in game to shape up. A lot of people love the kid, myself included, and would hate to see him gone.

He was cool, and now he's just an ignorant douche. We already have Jay Breezy for that spot.

-1 Keep him banned. Things run smoother when he's not around.

i was told by silence to perm ban colour on sight, so talk to silence about it

also -1, keep him banned, what peechis said, he was cool before, now hes a douche and took ♥♥♥♥ too far

+1. Colour's a really close friend of mine and he's just messing around, his intentions wasn't to make it so bad that he got banned from everything. :/

I haven't been around in this community for very long, but the time that I have been and I've been with Colour he is a douche. One night when he kept calling warden he was giving stupid stuff like "Cell Freedays" and "Iso freedays" and tarping like crazy. Not a fan of the guy, and I haven't seen him when he's not excessively trolling or ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ someone off. So, -1.

I haven't been around in this community for very long, but the time that I have been and I've been with Colour he is a douche. One night when he kept calling warden he was giving stupid stuff like "Cell Freedays" and "Iso freedays" and tarping like crazy. Not a fan of the guy, and I haven't seen him when he's not excessively trolling or ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ someone off. So, -1.
Your not a member of xG thus your vouch doesn't count.

+1, like Herpes said : "he's just messing around", his intention wasn't to get banned, he didnt think you guys would take it so serious.

Intention and reality are two different things. He didn't intend to be offensive, but that is what he really is being. If I intend to joke with Herpes about his emo hair, and he really takes it as offensive, aren't we in the same boat there? He knew fully what he was doing, as it never ends well for him. Maybe he should think things through a little more.