Sign in to follow this  
kennY

Moderators not doing their jobs.

Well it's sad to come into the server that is one of my favorites around to jailbreak on.. and witness a lot.

So as you read that you are wondering..what have I witnessed, well what I've witnessed..the moderators not doing their jobs. The moderators I quote "as long as I don't get any complaints and keep my moderator I don't care what I do" Well I don't think that is professional if you're trying to make this community grow.. Secondly moderators not doing their jobs I couldn't stress this any more.. People were getting free tazed and an admin is in the game and is playing and is standing right there in front of the player which of whom is free tazed the admin goes "I didn't witness it" Well you know what if you didn't witness someone being freetazed or free killed why don't you use logistics and investigate the situation. Ask the CT who freekilled the player or freetazed them why they freetazed them or killed that specific player. But no the moderators firmly believe if they didn't see it they don't have to do anything about it. And oh...god forbid we say the moderators don't do their jobs they get very mad and gag you right away. And if they are freekilled right away that player is slayed. Alls i'm saying is if your planning on making this community bigger and better, invest in better moderators who actually have past experiences and actually investigate situations rather than saying "♥♥♥♥ it I didn't see it so I don't care" Because as of right now I am so appauled by the way this community is raising their moderators. If it means getting a whole new staff and laying down new rules and protocols DO IT.

This is sadly the fact, many "admins" or "Moderators" Play the server but many do not resolve any situations, of cource, unless a CT Breaks a rule. (iE. Camping, Mass Freekilling) Aswell, admin favoutisim basicaly controlls not olny the game, but the fourms, my example being people who are "friends" with an admin, apply to join [xG] and are accepted within the first day, sometimes with in hours, while the rest of us wait... and wait..... and wait, and we get nothing :l

We can't be on half the time, because we actually have a life and now eternal hell is here (school). Try posting a picture or a .dem file that shows people breaking server rules. Or try messaging us on steam because i'm on usually in the morning around 5am-7:45am.

As you can see from earlier, I banned whoever was flaming and disrespecting. I don't mind you Ball, and you started disrespecting and flaming, so you got a 1 hour ban.

That explains the reason why i added you just to sort out the situation right and you just block me. Thanks for being a great mod to sort out the problem and not being a douche and just saying ♥♥♥♥ it i dont wanna explain jack ♥♥♥♥ and imma just block this ♥♥♥. May next time you ban me you should put more in the message instead of disrespect when i was clearly standing up for some Terrorist members and saying that the current warden was bad and couldnt give proper orders.

not to mention tons of bias mods who baby players and dont ban their "friends" if they break rules

Not every rule breaker deserves being banned, why do non-admins such as members and pubs always have to say "BAN HAMMA!" I mean really, don't waste your breath telling us to ban somebody. We can't do anything without physically seeing it right there, or if you have proof. It just ♥♥♥♥♥♥ me off.

Not every rule breaker deserves being banned, why do non-admins such as members and pubs always have to say "BAN HAMMA!" I mean really, don't waste your breath telling us to ban somebody. We can't do anything without physically seeing it right there, or if you have proof. It just ♥♥♥♥♥♥ me off.

No bro you don't get it, these "friends" are in the server WITH the admins watching, but because they are good friends they get special treatment. I mean Quarantine you're one of the few mods or admins here that are completely fair when it comes to distribution of consequences. I respect you because you can enforce the rules and be fair at the same time. I can't say the same for many other mods.

No bro you don't get it, these "friends" are in the server WITH the admins watching, but because they are good friends they get special treatment. I mean Quarantine you're one of the few mods or admins here that are completely fair when it comes to distribution of consequences. I respect you because you can enforce the rules and be fair at the same time. I can't say the same for many other mods.

Some mods and admins sometimes do tend to let their friends slide. But I am not so nice and I don't let friends slide. Why can't they be like me? When it comes to rule breakers, I say "I don't give two damns if your my friend or not, rules are rules. If you don't like it, the gtfo." C:

That explains the reason why i added you just to sort out the situation right and you just block me. Thanks for being a great mod to sort out the problem and not being a douche and just saying ♥♥♥♥ it i dont wanna explain jack ♥♥♥♥ and imma just block this ♥♥♥. May next time you ban me you should put more in the message instead of disrespect when i was clearly standing up for some Terrorist members and saying that the current warden was bad and couldnt give proper orders.

I blocked you to avoid further, and impending, arguments. Several people got banned, and I warned that any disrespect/flaming/racism/trolling would result in a 1 hour ban, no more warnings. I was busy trying to clean up the rest of the server, and didn't feel the need to tend to a troll I had already gotten rid of. Maybe you'll listen when I say that we're weeding out the trolls and baddies and disrespect will get you banned. Saying a warden is bad is one thing, but "♥♥♥♥ you warden, eat ♥♥♥♥ you mother♥♥♥♥er", direct personal attacks to ANYONE in the server, or (after you've been warned about not disrespecting) sending out non personalized flames on anyone in the server/clan is completely out of line and is not what a server needs. I'm not playing to any one person's enjoyment. I act on behalf of what would make the server run well, and maintain a good environment for everyone to play on. If that means I have to ban every derp, troll, flamer, racist, or rule breaks, I will. I know the rules. They came from this very same keyboard, this very same computer, and I enforce them. If you want to play in a place with lack of control, I hear NO3 and HG have some great Jailbreak servers that you might be interested in playing on. Until then, follow the rules, don't disrespect, and everything will be fine.

TL;DR To stop further arguments I didn't respond to you. Play by the rules and you'll be fine. Keeping breaking them and you can find another place to play.

FLAME WAAAAR! If you guys see mods babying their friends, then take proof, but in my opinion our xG staff does their job well. I'm closing this b4 more arguements cause out.

AAAAAAAAND Closed

Sign in to follow this