Sign in to follow this  
Arthman

We def need more

We Need more mods in the middle of the day, I was alone with 60 PEOPLE. all made fun of me. and foremost, made fun of my deceased family members.

I just went outside and broke a table and its metal frame with my arm. I just patched up but if this ♥♥♥♥ keeps on going like that, Ill be more likely to throw in long durations ban.

Yes I agree we need more mods, and I'm sorry about your deceased family member, honestly I'm sure no one knew about it before when you first mentioned it, but that's the thing & I'm going to be honest here. When people bring up something that hurts them in a game like CS:S, some people are gonna use that against you and try to get a reaction out of it.

I couldn't get on because the server was full. You could have messaged me, and kicked a baddie to give me a spot.

Yea, if you need more mods just message them to get them online

On the internet, don't give people things to use against you. Because trolls do not care and they don't feel bad. They want a reaction, and you're giving it to them.

0.o exactly what kind of teeth do you have, looking a that bite im guessing you have some where around 200-300 teeth?

---------- Post added at 11:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:01 PM ----------

I really want a ♥♥♥♥ing cookie right now xP

Well I can agree and disagree. It would be nice to have more mods but the problem is there isn't a whole ton of people in the clan that really deserve it! Ben for example could deserve it, but all the young kids in this clan, duckiijr is the exception, don't deserve it.

Honestly, I think I deserve to have a chance at being mod as well because I'm an honest member on the site, very active on Teamspeak and usually on the server and help people whenever they need it. I respect the rules and I'm an extremely nice person on the server. Sure sometimes I can be very loud or annoying or sometimes even a little pissy with people, if they deserve it. Other then that, most people can probably say I'm a really nice person to talk and if I was a mod, I can try to settle problems without people getting all pissed off and raging about it. Like what Ben said, I've been a royal member to the clan as well & never left or even thought about it once

Another thing is that once school starts, most of the mods/admins are in high school still, I'm not and while their at school, I could watch over the server while most are in school.

Just putting in my 2 cents lol